Team Schedule Report
Congratulations to all for a Great Tournament
Champions = Flanigan - Clinton Massie
Runner-up = Kemp - Little Miami
3rd Place = Lynch - Preble Shawnee
6/29 - 10:45pm - Pool Play scores added and first round of Championship games
6/28 - 9:55pm -- Tournament schedules updated due to Saturday rainout.
6/25/08 -- 4:30 pm Tournament Game Schedules are posted - E- mail to all coaches advising same.
TO: All Team Managers Participating in the PYO/SOGFSA 10U Post Season Tournament
Below is an outline of the details, information and Policies as it relates to our Tournament plans.
Feel free to cut/paste and forward this to your Team Parents that may not be familiar with the PYO facility or it's Policies.
- We expect to have 32 teams participating, 8 Pools -- 4 Teams each -- 3 games per Team Pool Play
- 12 teams will have a Friday night game starting at 6:30pm
- All Pool Play Games will be scheduled to be completed by dusk on Saturday.
- The Single Elimination Championship Round is set to start Late Sunday Morning and should be completed by 5pm
- The game seeding & schedules will be random (software determined) for the Pool Play and Best Team record(s) earns the applicable Seed in the Championship Round
- Final Game schedules/times will be posted on our Internet site on Wednesday June 25th --- go to -- www.pyobaseball.org -- The link for the SOGFSA Tournament will be obvious
- There is one 10U A team participating in this Tournament
- All tie breakers will be decided by: Head to Head Play, then Runs Against, then Runs For, then a Coin Toss
- Third Place in the Championship Round will be the loser of the Championship Round Game #3 and #4 applied to the Tie Breaker criteria.
- We have an optional informational Coaches Meeting set at the PYO Administration Building on Tuesday, June 24th @ 9:30pm. The details in this message will be communicated, your questions answered and the facility can be viewed. The start time of the meeting is late, but set to accommodate coaches with games that evening.
- Go to ---> www.pyobaseball.org/maps.html for field locations and our PYO facility address.
- Please provide us a copy of your "Regular Season Team Roster" at check in time before your first game starts.
- We expect all participants to follow PYO's Visitor Policies and PYO's Coaches and Parents Code of Conduct.
- Optionally, we have Batting Cage availability at a team cost of $30 per tournament. Please sign-up for your time slots and review the Cage Rules as it applies to this tournament.
- Please refer to The PYO Hotline (755-6500) and or the PYO Website for Information related to rain outs and any re-scheduled games
- Please ask your team parents to patronize our Concession Stand. We have very reasonable pricing ($1 Hot Dogs, Pop, Slushie and Bottled Water). We also offer a special team pricing for after the game(s). 15 Hot Dogs, 15 Pops and 15 Chips for $25. Let us know before your game if you will need the Team Special so we can have it ready just after your game. This event is a major Fund raiser for PYO
- There are no Gate or Parking Fees at the PYO facility. There is available parking at the upper level Church Lot, the main complex (by Rt #42) and nearby Field #9. Where possible, we ask that you car pool to minimize parking congestion at the PYO Facilities .
- There are no Pets allowed at the PYO facilities
The above plans are based on what we know at this point and could be altered in the event of other unforeseen circumstances related to weather etc.
I hope and trust you will have a great Tournament at PYO this coming weekend!